Thursday 10 March 2011

Leaving Behind the Excuses

For the last couple of days my inner monologue has been very sadly discussing my lack of progress.

Today I got brave and confessed to myself that, really, I've been sabotaging myself on an almost daily basis. (And trying to blame lots of other things).

So here is the new reality...

Permanent weight loss is going to take me a whole lot longer than I had initially planned.
Exercise is imperative for me.
Staying away from morning tea areas at music, mothers group and other such things is needed as I have ZERO will power when it comes to this.
I need to keep a stash of fruit in my bag at all times as seeing others eat makes me want to eat.
I need to keep a full water bottle by my side to remind me to drink more water.

That's what I'm going to be concentrating on for the next couple of weeks. Yay : )

1 comment:

  1. you can do it catherine!!!!!!!!!!
    i have just set up a new blog like this one

    http://imbringinghannahback.blogspot.com/

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete