Friday 12 August 2011

Found My Mojo

(pretend I've been posting consistently over the last however many months)

So this week I have really actually well and truly found the mojo required to do something about my health. Mentally, this is exactly the same space I was in when I dropped my pregnancy weight with Little Chugger. Baby Chugger turned eight months today - wow, where has that eight months gone?

We are now proud owners of a modern exercycle - those puppies are soooooooooo quiet compared to the old one we had (that Manly Man had even had to weld back together at one stage, it had taken such a beating).

This week has gone really well and I'm really proud of myself for setting out on the path I need to follow. I feel so much better already and I'm sleeping better at night. Manly Man is supportive in the right ways too.

Both knees have only given slight (ever so slight at that) twinges this week. I'm so glad my GP sent me along for two months of hospital based physio earlier in the year. I now know lots of things I've been doing wrong for years. I'm just gutted I never went to the doc three years ago when (well went back when I wasn't happy with the locum). I feel like I look like a cowboy swaggering when I walk up hills now, but yeah, it's only in my head.

Weigh in days are going to be Mondays from now on. I'm looking forward to this Monday. Watch this space - I may even reveal how much I started out on this week (I think this will be good for me, owning it!)

We're off to Manly Man's mother's place for an overnight trip - Little Chugger is over the moon and wants to take E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G we own. And he's been counting down the "night time sleeps" for a few days now.

See you Monday with the great news :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment