Saturday 19 February 2011

A disciplined day....

Yup, a very disciplined day.

Very ravenous as I powered round the supermarket sticking intently to my list. The only extras to make their way into the trolley were specials too good to go past (can's of cannelini beans for 49 cents etc) and not of the snacking variety. Tis a hard thing to walk past all that chocolatet goodness without picking anything up.

The boring food bits:
Breakfast - standard. Lunch - rice salad, fruit. Snacks - fruit, rice crackers, cannelini bean dip (see below). Dinner - mexican wraps (mince and salad veges with a moderate amount of cheese and sour cream - not drowning like usual)

The boring exercise bits:
I did the loop I did when I first started walking TWICE today. Very hot and sweaty but felt great. I would have been keen to go again but time was lacking and the sun was starting to burn.

The boring mood bits:
An up and down day but ending on a happy note. Too much to mention but yeah, ended nicely with a super nice cuddle with my baby chugger before putting him to bed, bliss.


Cannelini Bean Dip (just a variation of my hummus recipe)
Blend one can of beans with a clove of garlic and a teaspoon of cumin. (Don't leave too much brine in with the beans otherwise you will end up with a gloopy mix, rather gloopy than you intended, like mine)
Super cheap and yummy with rice crackers - it feels like a real treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment