Wednesday 16 February 2011

I am blessed, even though....

Something a little different today (to take the focus off food, exercise and mood).

I am blessed to live in a wonderful home. Even though there is still major work to be done (rotten bathroom floor, insullation to be added and more warmth adding stategies to work on and the outside section is some what yuck!) and we live by a buzy dangerous road and sometimes I plain just don't like the house, I am blessed to live in a wonderful home.

I am blessed to be married to an amazingly supportive, encouraging and loving man. Even though we sometimes argue/disagree/discuss and I feel neglected/unloved/unwanted and I could bop my husband over the head. I am blessed to be married to an amazingly supportive, encouraging and loving man.

I am blessed to be the mother of two awesome little boys. Even though sometimes I feel judged because of the things one of them does, like I'm a useless mother and can't control my kid and that maybe they don't meet everyone elses expectations of who and what they should be and sometimes they can be enormously hard work, especially when I am tired. I am blessed to be the mother of two awesome little boys.

I am blessed to have a lot of wonderful friends. Even though sometimes I don't recognise it and I think they are excluding me or Ithink they are judging me or they don't want me around or if I feel like I am the one doing all the work to maintain the friendship. I am blessed to have a lot of wonderful friends

I am blessed to know who I am and where I belong and who I belong to. Even though I often forget and fall into the traps of this world. I am blessed to know who Iam and where I belong and who I belong to.


I am blessed with:
Eyesight and corrective lenses to help improve it
Good hearing
(Mostly) Excellent health
A loving and happy family
A great home
Electricity, Phone, Clean water to drink abundently, Warm and dry shelter
Parents who have loved me and cared for me
Loads of friends
The knowledge that I am safe in the arms of a loving God.

I am blessed more than I acknowledge or even believe most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment