Saturday 5 February 2011

Hot hot hot, the weekend part 1

I got the opportunity to go to the Martinborough Fair today. I'm so glad I went. It was a lovely day out and Baby Chugger was a star. I managed to find a nice quiet place to feed him at lunch time (breakfast was in the car just after we arrived) in the SHADE and away from the crowds. it was so unbelievably hot there today.

Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot!

Best bit of the Fair : I spent zero dollars and zero cents on food and drink. I took a packed lunch from home (lots of fruit, yoghurt and a chicken, lettuce and hummus sandwich) and 2L of water. Very happy with that :-)


I'm not going to go through the boring bits today (and might not tomorrow either). I'm mega shattered from the heat and wandering around all day, topped off with driving home in ridiculously sweltering humidity and no air con (yup, I drive an O.L.D car). Tired, worn out but happy with progresss.

Had a two pieces of slice and a bickie when I got home - so far from the binge I would have done otherwise. PROUD MOMENT.

1 comment:

  1. Well done on not binging! And the $0!!

    So glad you got to the fair. We didn't but hope to get to one eventually.

    Cx

    ReplyDelete